• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Use Features

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the recent update I am unable to use premium features of XD i.e., Creating Links, Enabling CoEditing. My plan is Corporate plan. Can any one please help with this issue. I am not sure if the liscense plan issue.

TOPICS
Design , Import and export , Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please ensure that you are signed in with the email address to which the license has been assigned. If you have an enterprise account, please log a support case. For information on how to do that, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/admin-guide.html/in/enterprise/using/support-for-enterprise.ug.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please ensure that you are signed in with the email address to which the license has been assigned. If you have an enterprise account, please log a support case. For information on how to do that, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/admin-guide.html/in/enterprise/using/support-for-enterprise.ug...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using my email account only and the corporate liscense is mapped with my company email address that I am signing in with. Unfortunately I do not have Admin Console access to create a ticket.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get an error message in reation to installation issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines