• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undo stops working and unable to save files to cloud in Adobe XD

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem where Adobe XD sometimes (multiple times every day) becomes unable to undo actions. When I realize the ctrl+z doesn't work I can still save the document once. All changes after that, however, I won't be able to save unless I save my work to a new file. If I try overwriting my old file I get this message:

Something went wrong

"Sorry, we can't save as a cloud document right now...".
ff113104c27e7c5516af5143e9b7bee4.png

I have also gotten different messages before where it complains about something with the "clear history" or similar. This has been a major issue for me and has lasted close to a year now. When it happens I just close the program and re-open it and it works again (but it gets quite annoying when you have to do it 4-5 times every day and continuously saving it in new files, while also risking losing a lot of work if you didn't realize it). I have tried reinstalling the software.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.  Please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe-related processes from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Reboot your computer.
  4. Sign back in on the CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and then try saving the file.

If that doesn't help please try the suggestions shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/fix-issues-with-xd-cloud-documents.ug.html#unable-to-save-cloud-docs

Regarding UNDO issue, we are aware of the issue and the team is working on a fix, you'll surely see an improvement in future releases.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines