Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undo stops working then file will not cloud save

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Xd community,

I'll keep it brief and to the point: when working in XD I quite often lose the ability to 'undo' - when this happens no undo's are possible if I move and object on the artboard that is it. When this undo bug occurs my ability to 'Save' (to cloud) also ceases to work.

I also get these error when trying to not lose work and save locally: see attached.

I love the product and the workflow in XD but this is a pretty serious bug in my opinion. Is there any others experiencing this same issue or is a known bug by your XD dev team?

Thank you in advance for any help in the matter,

Jesse

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Known Issue , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We'll need to investigate this further so could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Does this happen on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Once it happens again, please make a note of the time stamp in local time and collect system logs from(https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html) and from Event Viewer(https://support.box.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043693234-How-to-Collect-Microsoft-Event-Viewer-Logs-fo...

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

I'm running the latest version of XD (v38.0.12.13) and Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.19042 Build 19042)

I submitted a log file to you as well: the timestamp for the bug occuring was 4:04 PM.

I hope this gets resolved or put on a high prioirty bug list to be resolved soon.

Thank you again,

Jesse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh,

Any news? I did not recieve a reply if you even recieved the log file I sent?

Also: Today I noticed when adjusting the opacity and color of a drop shadow on a box element is what seems to be the catalist for this bug to occur. Right after doing so 'Undo' does not work and then I cannot 'Save' the file. When I try to save the file to my desktop I get an error window like I attached in first message. It does not save to the desktop until I do one more save and then finally it saves correctly to local storage. I then have to take what had not been saved and either remake it in the Cloud file or copy and paste it from the local file.

This to me seems like a serious bug: Is there anybody looking into this?

Thank you,

Jesse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines