• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected word capitalization: VoiceOver

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I type the word voiceover, XD automatically changes the caps so it appears as VoiceOver. How do I turn this off? (I'm on macOS Big Sur 11.6.) 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't able to replicate the issue. Is it possible you turned title case on for that text object? Do other words get capitalized as well? Also, you can try turning spellcheck off, from the Edit menu.

I don't think there's autocorrect in Xd even with spellcheck on, could it be some feature of the system, plugin or another program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue, random words are being capitalised, like "work" and "desire". AutoCorrect is off and this does not happen in other text software like MS Word.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines