• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unmapped comments problem

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everybody. I have a small problem. So I exported a new link for a project. Then my client commented on this link. Then I made changes to that xd document and saved it with a new name. At this time I could not update on the old link changes. Therefore, I copied and pasted the new changes to the previous xd document and updated them on the old link. At this time I had such a problem - "Unmapped comments"(in attachment). Old comments are read, but you can't see which comment is on which page. When you clicked on it earlier, that page would open. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 18.26.53.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that each comment refers to original doc and that note highlight that problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say original document - do you mean an artboard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I mean whole project (doc)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines