Exit

Unwanted Sliders in shared link

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen I designed looks like this 

pravarb18795097_0-1599141684082.png

But there is an extra slider added in the shared prototype.

pravarb18795097_1-1599141770078.png

This slider doesn't even serve a purpose, as the scroll happens vertically and slider given is for the horizontal scroll. I also noticed that this is only happening with the newly introduced Scroll features. Can someone please help me with this? This is damaging most of my UI, as it's taking a significant amount of space on the screen.

TOPICS
Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that. In addition to what Vishu and Spas K asked, I found a request raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/37651960--windows-remove-scroll-bar-in-windows-desktop-pre for the similar issue. 

Could you please check and if this is the similar issue, please submit your feedback and upvote the request?

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the link to the shared prototype? Also, just make sure that none of the scroll group options are selected. 

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 8.07.09 PM.png

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this only appearing in the web prototype? Or it's in Xd's preview window?

I'd also like to see a screenshot of the layers inside Xd, and how everything is setup. If you can provide the file (only that screen), that would be great. You can upload it somewhere and link it here. Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that. In addition to what Vishu and Spas K asked, I found a request raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/37651960--windows-... for the similar issue. 

Could you please check and if this is the similar issue, please submit your feedback and upvote the request?

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines