Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Adobe XD prototype failure

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Starting from 23 Dec 2021, we are not able to update any of the Adobe XD prototypes created from the XD files created after this date. We may only create new prototypes without the possibility to update them.

How to replicate the issue:

1. Create a new XD file - place an artboard (it might be empty).
  2. Create a share link
  3. Visit the given link on your web browser.
  4. Back to Adobe XD, add some changes to the existing artboard, and click 'Update link'. You will get a message under the link: 'Updated today at [date]'
  5. Back to webrowser and check updates: Not changes were applied, the date is from the moment when you created the sharable link. 

Platform

Adobe XD 45.1.62.3 and Creative Cloud Sync 5.2.0.17 (Win 10).

Summary: Prototype updates are working on older files than 23 Dec 2021 - For those, we can easily perform updates. 

New files are simply not supported. My Team can't provide changes to design and redistribute it to developers. We are waiting for help.

Note:

• Clean install doesn't help.
  • Changing network neither.
  • Changing Adobe CC account - the same.
TOPICS
Data loss , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oskar Lewicki,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to update links in XD and thanks for sharing the details. I tried following your steps and I am able to update link fine in my new XD file.

We would request you to please share your Adobe ID with me over a private message so that I can check you account details. How many of you are experiencing the similar issue in your team.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, 

I sent you a private message with additional information. 

Thanks, 

Oskar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why is this solution being shared as a private message. Others are also experiencing this. Will you send everyone a private message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines