• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

updating Xd no sideload

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to updated adobe XD but it gives me error code 506, after some digging I found out I have to enable sideloading. But I can not switch it on, I've tryed a lot of ways (yes hours of trying and failing) but nothing seems to work. So my question is: can I download it somehow without having to put on sideloading?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

I let a classmate get on my pc to fix it, but non of the suggested ways worked sadly.
I don't really know what he did exacltly but it works now.
But thanks for responding anyways.
I will deffinitly contact adobe support again when something isn't working the way it should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestions shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/exit-code-506-creative-cloud.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already been on that page and tryed everything to enable sideloading but it won't work sadly.
I just can't enable sideloading in any way. (Believe me, I've tried a lot of different ways)
So, yes I've read and tried it.
Still hav'nt been able to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry for the delay in response. Could you confirm if you have tried solution 2 in the article? If yes, please try creating a new user profile and check if it works or not. If nothing works, we'll need to check it on a remote session, please contact us directly, using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I let a classmate get on my pc to fix it, but non of the suggested ways worked sadly.
I don't really know what he did exacltly but it works now.
But thanks for responding anyways.
I will deffinitly contact adobe support again when something isn't working the way it should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines