• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URGENT!! Need help creating drag to reorder prototyping

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there everyone! Need some urgent help (have a deadline to meet with my company) in regard to the ability to create a reorder interaction within prototyping on XD. Let me try to explain a bit more in-depth;

I'm creating an application for my business in which users will have the ability to search and ultimately "save" tabs to their home page containing information attaining to a certain location - think of it as a tab/box titled based on a location i.e. "Sydney", "London", "New York", "Madrid" etc. which when clicked on can open more information about each. We're hoping to provide users the ability to rearrange the order in which their saved location boxes will appear - much like the Clock app on iOS in which you can reorder which time zone you see first (at the top), or last (move to the bottom of the pile) etc.. A reorder icon svg within this page will trigger such rearrangement actions to become possible and upon completion of the desired reordering process users would press a Done tick icon to save the newly-chosen layout. So far, all of my research has led merely to the Stacks abilities within solely designing - but what we are hoping for would be needed as a prototype interaction.

It's now 5:25am and I've been researching for hours - I hope theres a solution out there that can find its way to me soon. Please, anyone, let me know if you can be of any assistance. Would be immensely appreciated. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jude, hmmm I never created such a protoype but mixing drag trigger with some time trigger & auto animate between the artboards sound like closest solution to what you aim, I found this video on YouTube, hope this gives you an idea & helps, have a great day! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UN_cTtYJgs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines