• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very annoying reducing pannel behaviour + not remembering scroll position

Participant ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating a component, the pannel is set to show up to 5 component states. 

But when component is finished and you click again to select states to create actions, the pannel is now set to show only up to 3 states. This is a v frustrating user experience. 

Not to mention, it is always jumping to the first state, so I have to scroll until the state I am, showing always only 3. the scrollbar is extremely small, I am not here to make any destructive criticism, I am just really struggling to work with those conditions. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by either voting for an existing request or posting a new request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

This is the best way of sharing feedback with the Engineering and product management team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines