• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viñetas o listas en texto

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No hay forma de darle el formato de viñeta o lista al texto en Adobe XD?????

TOPICS
Design , Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Hi @federicomza, as I see in this conversation: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/how-do-you-add-bullet-points-and-numbers-in-xd/m-p/11468881/page/2#M37668 our expert @HARSHIKA_VERMA has a great suggestion, pasting it: 

"

Thank you for reaching out. If you're visiting this thread for the first time, use the links below to upvote these feature requests and share your feedback with the product team.: Bullet Points / Unordered list and Ordered / Numbered Lists

In the time that thi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @federicomza, as I see in this conversation: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/how-do-you-add-bullet-points-and-numbers-in-xd/m... our expert @HARSHIKA_VERMA has a great suggestion, pasting it: 

"

Thank you for reaching out. If you're visiting this thread for the first time, use the links below to upvote these feature requests and share your feedback with the product team.: Bullet Points / Unordered list and Ordered / Numbered Lists

In the time that this feature makes it to XD, we suggest trying the "Bullet plugin" and "List Plugin" from the Plug-Ins panel. You may also try copy-pasting text with bullets and numbered list from authoring tools into XD.  Hope this helps, Harshika"

And I'm also saying, hope this helps! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines