Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos in XD won't play when they a blue frame

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I hope someone can help me. I have a problem with my imported Videos in xd. When I first imported them they all played as they should when opening my Prototype, but suddenly they stopped, only one of three still works. One thing I noticed, is tat the frame of the working video is green while the ones that dont work have blue frames. I uploaded a screenshot. Thats the only difference I notice.

Did someone stumble over the same problem and can help? 🙂 Thank you!

Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-25 um 10.45.52.pngBildschirmfoto 2022-04-25 um 10.46.05.pngBildschirmfoto 2022-04-25 um 10.46.12.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dalila5D73,

Hope everything is Good,  and sorry for the trouble caused in XD, Actually, when you import the Videos, it will show the blue highlight, anyway it plays, but if you add the video to Document assets panel, the blue outline turns into green, so this is the difference between the colors, so anyway the video should play.. Please quit and Relaunch XD, there might a network glitch as well. Check for internet connection as well..
Hope it helps,

Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashwini, thank you, but unfortunately it still doesn‘t work. I already tried all the things you told me, and also updated, but nothing. But at least I know now whats up with the green and blue frames.. I will work around and use another trigger, but still would be happy if this could get resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dalila5D73,

Could you please attach the short video , is it with all the videos and please tell the Xd version and platform..So that we will try from our end to reproduce the issue..

Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Videos are controlled by the animation engine. You can have multiple animations defined to start with time triggers, but only 1 can run at-a-time. If you added an animation to your Artboard since the Video first worked, then maybe the new animation is blocking the Video. Could that be the problem?

HTH,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Randy, 

this could be the case, indeed! I will try it out, what happens if I remove the other ones and also maybe I can do something with the time triggers and play times.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines