• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View fullscreen prototype in mobile browser without search bar and bottom navigation

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to view fullscreen prototype in a mobile browser without the search bar and bottom navigation? Whenever I send a client a link they want to open it on there phone and get a fullscreen demo, like it's running as native app.

XD doesn't dispaly it like that, inVison seeems to have figured it out. Is there anyway to disable the searchbar and footer nav for fullscreen mobile viewing on a phone or is Adobe XD planing to due anytihng like this in the future. It's very fustrating to have a client not get the fullscreen experience as it was designed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Here's an option: In Safari on iOS they can can tap the action/share button (the middle icon... a box with up arrow) and the tap Add to Home Screen. After that's done, they can tap the new icon on the Home Screen to launch a full screen experience with no browser interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's an option: In Safari on iOS they can can tap the action/share button (the middle icon... a box with up arrow) and the tap Add to Home Screen. After that's done, they can tap the new icon on the Home Screen to launch a full screen experience with no browser interface.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like it partially works. Now I'm working off iPhone 13 pro and noticed the status bar is now preventing the full view.

So in my prototype I have a taskbar navigation located on the bottom of the page and so only the top half of this bar is visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines