• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'View Specs' tab doesn't load when viewing XD prototype link

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue for several weeks. Essentially, I have generated several links for a website design, as Development review links. When viewing the prototype links, the 'View Specs' tab (which shows the developers all the useful info such as color codes, measurements, etc) fails to load. You click the button and the little loading icon just spins.

The odd thing is, when I initially generated the links weeks ago, the 'View Specs' tab worked and you could see all of the development specs. It even worked a few days after I initially generated them.

My dev team has indicated that the links will no longer load. I've tried 'updating link' within XD and they still won't load.

Short of generated a new link, is there a work around for this, or a reason why 'View Specs' would decide to randomly stop working? What would cause a link that worked previously, to all of a sudden stop showing the specs?

For reference, the XD document I am using has roughly 8 or so generated links, for various pages—but I don't think that would affect the 'View Specs' tab...

Are these development pages tied to some Adobe server that constantly crashes?

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Hi there,

I would like to inform you that the bug logged for your issue is resolved in XD 37.0 version. Could you please check and confirm if it's working fine for you now?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We'll need to test this on our end so will it be possible for you to share the file and the published link? If yes, please add the file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the location link and published link through DM by clicking on my name. We'll also need the version of XD and OS used.

Note: While sending the DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I would like to inform you that the bug logged for your issue is resolved in XD 37.0 version. Could you please check and confirm if it's working fine for you now?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just checked and confirmed with my developer, the 'View Specs' tab is now working properly.

Thank you SO MUCH for looking into this, and for the quick fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the confirmation. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any assistance, We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue and its not working, i have the most updated version of xd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines