• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

viewing shared artboards in app instead of browser

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A designer has designed a web app and shared the link with me, when I click it, I view it in a browser, but I really want that app experience, I want to view it in my own Adobe Xd windows app. surely there's a way this can be done?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

If you want to view/edit the XD document within XD, they must invite you to the XD Cloud document. They created a share link, which is for sharing with people who do not have XD. Tell them that you have XD and would like to be invited to the document. You can learn more about that here https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/collaborate-coedit-designs.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to view/edit the XD document within XD, they must invite you to the XD Cloud document. They created a share link, which is for sharing with people who do not have XD. Tell them that you have XD and would like to be invited to the document. You can learn more about that here https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/collaborate-coedit-designs.ug.html

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the link takes us to a browser view which is exactly what I dont want. it's not a live preview as it's buried in the browser...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to view a file in the Adobe XD mobile app (instead of a web browser), save the XD file as a cloud document. Cloud files can be viewed in the XD mobile app (and shared with others for them to view there as well). If you're looking to do something else, please explain more in detail what you're looking for so we can better understand and advise you.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines