• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewport triggered animations

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, love XD. Would viewport animations be doable in the near ditant future? At present I have to create invisible hover state items that trigger an animation but could this be achieved by the viewport position. This would be absolutely game-changer and give us all a massive edge. Thank you all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Hi Neil,

Thanks for reaching out. That does sound like a great feature request so let me assure you , I'll share this with our Engineering team and you can do that too, by either voting for a existing request or posting a new request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

This is the best way of sharing feedback and suggestions with the Engineering team directly. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Neil,

Thanks for reaching out. That does sound like a great feature request so let me assure you , I'll share this with our Engineering team and you can do that too, by either voting for a existing request or posting a new request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

This is the best way of sharing feedback and suggestions with the Engineering team directly. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines