• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is actually is Adobe Xd for a Ps and Ae user ?

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a 12 grade student and im studying for universty exam.I do somethink and learn After Effects and Photoshop (I cant buy it because its so expensive and at the same time my country economy is bad :() And i want to go industrial design faculty and be a designer and i just see the xd and i searched for it . I don't know about this software's edges and i really want to know it . Firstly i want to suggest is how basic is this i mean ps is not that hard but in after effects you need to add some plugins what about this software ? .Secondly suggest is really what we can do on it i mean yes we can do web and ui design but can we product this i mean you know make the design to working think and how we can do it ? . The last think is the software free ? I don't know some sites about it says its free to use . Im suprised when i read this because i don't any free product from adobe . Thanks for the attention ! 🙂 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. You can use XD for free: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/pricing/starter-plan.html

You can find useful tutorials in this link: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/learn/get-started.html

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe XD is where you design digital products and experiences. You can export graphics and design specifications to give to a developer for them to turn your design into code for the final website, app, etc. XD does nto product final websites or apps, in XD you design them.

You can also create designs in XD and then take them into After Effects for animating. XD can create some basic animations, but you can do a lot more in After Effects.

I hope that helps.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines