• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When adding graphics from Adobe CC library, they are blurred and tiny.

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Adobe XD so maybe I'm just doing something wrong. But when I drag in assets from my CC library, they come in super small and blurry if I expand them. These are vector graphics created in Illustrator so theoretically there should be no issue here. I'm also using some graphics from Photoshop and I am not even able to drag these into my layouts as they are grayed out completely. When I try to drag them in, I get an error message.

Please help! I know I can workaround by simply importing, but I really want to make use of linked files in XD.

Thanks in advance for the help. I've attached some screenshots so you can see my screen.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Hi Caroline,

Welcome to the Adobe XD Community!

Thanks for reaching out and using Adobe XD. I would request you to please go through this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/how-to/add-assets-from-cc-library-to-xd.html just to make sure you are following the right process.

We also have the update available for XD, please make sure your XD is updated to XD 36.2 version.

Please let me know if you need further assistance. I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

Welcome to the Adobe XD Community!

Thanks for reaching out and using Adobe XD. I would request you to please go through this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/how-to/add-assets-from-cc-library-to-xd.html just to make sure you are following the right process.

We also have the update available for XD, please make sure your XD is updated to XD 36.2 version.

Please let me know if you need further assistance. I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I found out my issue was that CC was not set to sync automatically. Once I made sure it was syncing, I quit and restarted all of my Adobe apps and the problem was resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear you are able to resolve the issue. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines