• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When locking/closing Windows PC, and logging in again, Adobe XD crashes

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I regularly have this issue, that , when I close down the lit on my computer, and then return, XD crashes and I have to start it again.

Contents of log file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<crashReport clientVersion="1.1.2.0" applicationName="Adobe XD" applicationVersion="36.2.32.5" applicationBuild="32" sessionId="bfed093e-9c4c-479a-9586-62e1a2097b5f">
<user guid="f087bdcb-ae0f-4ce1-9098-286119ffadeb" />
<system osVersion="10.0" osBuild="19042" osRevision="746" applicationLanguage="fo" cpuCount="8" deviceFamily="Windows.Desktop" architecture="X64" deviceManufacturer="FUJITSU" deviceModel="CELSIUS H730" />
<time year="2021" month="2" day="5" hour="9" minute="0" second="22" timeOffSet="0" timeZone="GMT Standard Time" />
<package architecture="X64" familyName="Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte" fullName="Adobe.CC.XD_36.2.32.5_x64__adky2gkssdxte" name="Adobe.CC.XD" installedDate="1/29/2021 9:42:46 AM +00:00" publisher="CN=Adobe Systems Incorporated, OU=Adobe Systems, O=Adobe Systems Incorporated, L=San Jose, S=California, C=US, SERIALNUMBER=2748129, OID.2.5.4.15=Private Organization, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.2=Delaware, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.3=US" publisherId="adky2gkssdxte" resourceId="" signatureKind="Developer" version="36.2.32.5" />
</crashReport>

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sudarshan,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Please collect and share system logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
  3. Please enable crash dump by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/how-to-generate-crash-dump-on-windows-machine.html and once the application crashes, please collect crash logs from this location %localAppdata%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\AC\Dumps and share it with us by adding both the logs to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and then you can DM me the link by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was there any resolution to this issue? I'm having the same issue with my MS Surface Pro 5 and XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share the above asked details so that we can investigate this issue further. We'll try our best to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Adobe XD version: 49.012 and Windows 10 build: 19043.1466
2. File LogCollector: AdobeLogs_20220321_090032_300-win-GS.zxp
3. No crash files generate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, a similar situation. XD doesn't 'crash' resulting in an error report like the above, but for me, it's simply closed anytime my computer is locked and then reopened. It's the only application I use that does this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines