• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will XD finally support video file?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's quite annoy until today that's no solutions to support video files in XD, imagine we are working on an apps with video content to be presented in pitch and in return it's a flat still image....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Unfortunately, that functionality isn't yet supported in Adobe XD but Yes definitely, videos would be the coming trend. I hope you have already upvoted the feature request mentioned above. If not, I would suggest you upvote this feature request here: Import Videos & Animated GIFs to show in interactive preview – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs .The status of the feature request is changed to Feature started so definitely the team is wo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Unfortunately, that functionality isn't yet supported in Adobe XD but Yes definitely, videos would be the coming trend. I hope you have already upvoted the feature request mentioned above. If not, I would suggest you upvote this feature request here: Import Videos & Animated GIFs to show in interactive preview – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests ... .The status of the feature request is changed to Feature started so definitely the team is working on it. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines