• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is Android 360x640 preset?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was before the update and now it is gone.  
(printscreen below)

119139271_3110302829079544_8312845883287866125_o.jpg

Also, there is a problem with displaying prototype using share link - i dont know why but all my 360px projects now have a tiny white margins on both side. Why...

TOPICS
Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Hi Marcin,

In addition to what Ares said, I also checked with the team  and yes, they are removed and replaced with more specific Android device presets. It was replaced in XD 32 release.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see only now Samsung Galaxy S10 360x760 in propertie panel,  but not at home screen menu. It seems its gone. So you need to creat it manualy using custom size.

I cant catch white margins in prototype mode. If it possible try to reinstall Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reinstall? i don't see the connection between adobe xd and cloud based webview functionality (once again: i'm watch my proto using a share link)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcin,

In addition to what Ares said, I also checked with the team  and yes, they are removed and replaced with more specific Android device presets. It was replaced in XD 32 release.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why Adobe did it, but... I accept that because I have no choice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm just sorry that Adobe Team looking at all XD users through the prism of the US market. In Europe, this resolution has taken root for good and will be with us for some time to come.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry to hear that it effected in your work. I would suggest creating your own custom size artboard in that case if that helps. I will also make sure to share the feedback with the team so that they can look into feedback and take required actions on it.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines