• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I limited to one action for time and voice inputs?

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm building out a voice prototype but encountered a problem where I'm limited to one action for the time and voice inputs. I need the time and voice input to have the same capability of a tap input where I can have it perform more than one action. Any plans to build this capability?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Alan5D2D 

For the multiple voice inputs can you please refer the below post and its answer

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/multiple-voice-commands-needed/m-p/10366618

For time triggers, If I'm not wrong, they happen only from Artboard to Artboard. Hence having multiple time triggers doesn't look logically possible since by the time the artboard waits for the second time trigger (assuming first time trigger is less than second), the naviagtion has already happened.

Please lemme know if this helps

Thanks,   Jose

Gracias, Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't know if Adobe XD will be able to support the type of voice command design that I want to prototype. I want to build a prototype where I can trigger the digital assistant with a wake word and then have it play an audio sound. The example would be Hey Adobe and then it would play an audio sound followed by a response: "How can I help?" Is this feasible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounds like an interesting idea. You may submit your suggestion on our XD UserVoice page so that our engineering team can look into your request.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines