• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are all the resize options locked for my artboards?

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I resize my artboard? I am new to Adobe XD. Please help. I can't figure out how to unlock anything to allow resizing in any way at all.

AdobeXD_lockedResize.png

TOPICS
Design , How to , Known Issue , Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Hi Holly,

Thank you for reporting. From given image, I can see that you have not selected anything.

You need to select artboard, then you will get pointer on each side of artboard, through which you can resize it.

Please let me know if it won't help.

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Holly,

Thank you for reporting. From given image, I can see that you have not selected anything.

You need to select artboard, then you will get pointer on each side of artboard, through which you can resize it.

Please let me know if it won't help.

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a dark grey rectangle for the background color on the artboard. How do I select the artboard without having to delete or remove the rectangle?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This week is finals week for my classes. I am still going to do this and still need to figure it out, even though I haven't been back to this in a while. I will be working on this again after my finals are over because I want to learn Adobe XD and create a UI design for a site I'm going to be working on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines