• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't Adobe XD remember two things at once? (Prototype Links)

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to create a low fidelity product finder with Adobe to test with users.

Based on the answers, I want to navigate to certain pages. Like for example: "First question: Do you like A or B?" afterwards "Second question: Do you use E or F?". Depending on the answer you jump to the next Question. So far, so simple (to link).

But is there a way or a plugin that Adobe remembers the second last click? And the final result can be linked based on that? I just can't find a solution and I'm a bit disappointed that this feature doesn't seem to exist. 

Maybe someone has an alternative suggestion without having to program anything.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultsf6tyo5qy28l , thinking what I'd do, I'm sure you can at least get close to what you want to achieve by taking advantage of XD's another great feature multiple flows (with the help of tips mentioned here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TbbMeM650g ) and "go to previous artboard" prototype destination, please update us here, would like to see that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines