• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I use the share function in Adobe XD? I'm not with an organisation, I'm an uni student.

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renewed my adobe subscription. I had to use my new university email. As soon as I want to share my project, it tells me this organisation doesn't allow me to. How can I check my 'organisation'? Where can I turn this off? My university is baffled and no one else in my class has this issue, its just me. 

I already checked the helpx adobe page on this, logged out and turned my pc on and off. Nothing seems to work. I need to share my projects. 

Before this, I used my personal e-mail for 6 years. I've never had this issue on that account. If theres no other option, I'd love to transfer my subscription because this is breaking my mind. 

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. If you have an enterprise subscription, I'd request you to check with your IT admin or contact us directly following the steps shared here . You can also check this article . Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines