• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why i can't download plugins in adobe xd ?

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i draw a design for my my website then i wanna export that to html , css and ... but when i go to plugins its show : something went wrong close the window and ... !

also i have internet.

please help me !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion moved from Enterprise & Teams to Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you tried installing and installing Adobe XD again? Or did you check for new updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, the program is up to date. also i unistall that and install again, but no difference

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mamalim,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to use XD plugins and getting the error message. Thank you for performing the initial troubleshooting procedure. I would like to know a few more details like:-

• Is it happening with a specific plugin that you're trying to download or with any random plugin?
  • What is the OS and XD version of your machine?

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey there, 

i also facing same problem with my xd.

• whenver i tap onto addons>plugins the screen pop on my monitior with a message something went wrong

and also

• whenever i save any of my progress that i done in xd to computer and open it then i face with a message we facing error on opening this file (error : code 47) ..

help me with that !! 

[NOTE: i tried on uninstalling it and installing then also it again starting with that problem that , i am runing it in windows 10,

i also done with a steps given in adobe forum none of these steps solve my problem so, please reply with a new which also excite users to do i bored on doing that steps which never solved my problem till now.... hope i get to know with great response : ) ]

Thanks,

RaJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed and the icon doesn'tt appear on the plugins panel. I already unstalled and re install , I encounterd the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Darwin,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issues-installing-xd-plugins.html and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines