• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is there not option to export assets as .JPG for developers?

Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD Version 41.0.12.11
Why isn't there an option for developers to export assets as a "jpg."? Shouldn't have package all the .jpg assets and send separately.

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I completely agree. Please go upvote this feature request to tell Adobe that you'd also like to see this feature added Download assets as JPGs from Design Specs – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs 

Currently XD is more focused on design than asset production (which is a bit of an after thought). I think Adobe is assuming that a lot of image production will be done with Photoshop (or a CMS - content management system where people upload PNGs and let the system convert to JPEG). For some workflows that's correct, but not all. I'd like to see XD get better at producing final graphics (from the app and from the share link feature).

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines