• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will the shared links from XD still be available if I discontinue my Adobe ID and subscription?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will the shared links from XD still be available if I discontinue my Adobe ID and subscription? I did not find a suitable answer to this question across your discussion board.

Thank you

Ananda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Hi @Ananda Gupta - Hexagon, I think a correct answer by @stuart__k from this conversation would answer also your question:

"The prototype links will stop working once your team account is disabled[1].

Unfortunately there is currently no way to transfer prototypes from one account to another, and neither a way to copy comments from one prototype to another. As Preran suggested in the other thread please file a UserVoice request for copying comments between prototypes so we can keep track of t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ananda Gupta - Hexagon, I think a correct answer by @stuart__k from this conversation would answer also your question:

"The prototype links will stop working once your team account is disabled[1].

Unfortunately there is currently no way to transfer prototypes from one account to another, and neither a way to copy comments from one prototype to another. As Preran suggested in the other thread please file a UserVoice request for copying comments between prototypes so we can keep track of the request.

For your case I'm afraid the only thing I can suggest is that you re-share the file using a new account that is not getting disabled.

[1] Note that disabling an account is different from a subscription ending: if a subscription ends but the account remains active (as would be the case with a personal account that stops paying for CC) then, at the time of writing, the links will remain active."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, @AkinGn. That is helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines