• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Win11] Bug with menu stuck open when XD autosaves

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have the 'open recent' menu open en the current document autosaves, Adobe XD glitches out and the menu is then stuck open afterwards. To fix the issue, I have to reboot Adobe XD. This issue really disturbs the workflow when working with multiple documents.

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I tested this on my end on the latest version of XD(50) & macOS Monterey and was unable to reproduce the issue so please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD & OS.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Will it be possible for you to share a small video of the issue?

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 I have Adobe XD 50.0.12 installed, the latest version as far as I am aware, but the problem has been persistent over the last few weeks and therefore several versions. I currently have Windows 11 home, version 21H2, installed, but the problem started appearing when I first upgraded to Windows 11 a few weeks ago.

2. It is happening in every single file. Whenever I have the 'open recent' open and XD autosaves in the background, the menu gets stuck open.

3. I cannot show a video because the recorder doesn't want to capture the menu itself, but here is a screenshot of the problem (with some personal information removed). This happened just after the file autosaves. It doesn't happen if XD doesn't autosave in the background.

Naamloos.png

Thank you in advance for the help.

Kind regards,

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Could you please check if the display drivers are up to date as per the manufacturer's website?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries. It was a bit of a hassle, but I checked and my display adaptor drivers are all up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No worries. It was a bit of a hassle, but I checked and my display adaptor drivers are all up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines