• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows XD is not copy pasting

Contributor ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to copy paste betwen files. I will like to copy from a local file and paste it to a cloud layout. Should I uninstall and reinstall XD? I have rebooted multiple times and tried to troubleshoot but still happening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with XD copy paste operation and We would like to know a few more details in order to investigate the issue-

1. XD Version

2. OS platform

3. What data it is that you are copying, Is it an image or a text ?

Also, look at the following post

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/paste-doesn-t-work/td-p/9064688

Thank you,

Roopa Patil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD Version: 48.0.12.10

OS Version: Windows 10/ 19043.1348

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

I am copying only vector art and text from a local XD layout to a cloud XD layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi syeds,

please update your XD app to latest 49 version and check, if you are still facing the issue- please collect the logs using the following tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html  and upload the file to CC, Dropbox, or Google drive and share the link over a private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines