Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong scaling going from Adobe XD to Web

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay this is really annoying....

I have now spent 100 of hours to make a prototype for a website in Adobe XD.
Now I have handed over my prototype to a developer and when he showed me his first work I thought he had made a mistake, because every font and element appeared to be 25% bigger than the prototype... It turns out that he had used the right font sizes and everything. It's just XD that make everything look smaller... So now he have to spent more time downscaling everything....

Has anyone experienced anything similar? Do you know how to fix this so it won't happen again?

I use Windows.

Thanks for your help.

/Chris

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Chris,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issue with XD to web, could you please help me in understanding the issue by sharing the below details,
1) which version of XD you are using to publish the link?
2) In which browser you are facing this issue?
3) Is this happening with any specific file or fonts? if it is file specific please share the file or publish link with us

Happy to help you!!
Thanks,
Rajasekhar Reddy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajasekhar, 

Thanks for your reply. 

To answer your questions:
1. I have version 31.0.12 of XD

2. Google Chrome browser

3. It's happening with the whole site - all the elements, fonts everything etc. 

Picture of prototype:
Pic1.png

Picture of Web version: 
 Pic2.png

/Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Chris,

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the asked information. We have the current version of XD available 31.2. Would you mind updating XD and let us know if the issue still occurs on the current version?

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use windows scaling? I have a 4K Monitor and use Windows 150% recommended scaling. This leads to the exact same Issue. Adobe XD just seem to have no way to rescale the view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue here, and today is 20/07/21

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you use windows scaling? I have a 4K Monitor and use Windows 150% recommended scaling. This leads to the exact same Issue. Adobe XD just seem to have no way to rescale the view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines