We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Okay this is really annoying....
I have now spent 100 of hours to make a prototype for a website in Adobe XD.
Now I have handed over my prototype to a developer and when he showed me his first work I thought he had made a mistake, because every font and element appeared to be 25% bigger than the prototype... It turns out that he had used the right font sizes and everything. It's just XD that make everything look smaller... So now he have to spent more time downscaling everything....
Has anyone experienced anything similar? Do you know how to fix this so it won't happen again?
I use Windows.
Thanks for your help.
Sorry to hear that you are facing issue with XD to web, could you please help me in understanding the issue by sharing the below details,
1) which version of XD you are using to publish the link?
2) In which browser you are facing this issue?
3) Is this happening with any specific file or fonts? if it is file specific please share the file or publish link with us
Happy to help you!!
Thanks for your reply.
To answer your questions:
1. I have version 31.0.12 of XD
2. Google Chrome browser
3. It's happening with the whole site - all the elements, fonts everything etc.
Picture of prototype:
Picture of Web version:
Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the asked information. We have the current version of XD available 31.2. Would you mind updating XD and let us know if the issue still occurs on the current version?
We'll try our best to help.
I have the same issue here, and today is 20/07/21