• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD 55 not launching and shows error "you have been signed out".

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

All of a sudden my Adobe XD is not working anymore. I keep getting the same mssage that I have been signed out and then i can't do nothing, because it disables everything and the program freezes. I already tried to uninstall and reinstall latest Creative Cloud. I did the same with Adobe XD but the problem is still there. Every other app works without any problems.

error.jpg

How to solve this problem?

Thank you and best regards,

Toni

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Hello

I can see the apps tab in Creative Cloud and login works there without any problems. It could be some weird bug I guess. Today for example XD works again. I know because I can see this icon again (screenshot attached below). And also if I go under Help Tab in XD, I can see that I am logged. I am also not getting "signed out" error message anymore.

Signed in.jpg

When it is not working, this blue circle dissapears and I know immediately that XD won't work. Why it is not connecting is really a mistery. And

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ToniBG,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble using XD. Would you mind telling us the version of XD installed on your machine and the details of your operating system?

Please try the below steps in sequence-

• Quit XD from Task manager/ Activity Monitor.
  • Close all related XD and Creative cloud processes.
  • Sign out of the Creative Cloud Desktop app and XD
  • Restart the machine
  • Sign back in and launch XD from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Let us know if that helps. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Yesterday it worked for a while again but today I am not able to do anything in XD. I get the same "signed out" message.

INFO

- XD version: 55.0.12.9

- Windows 11 Home / version 22H2 / OS build 22621.674

- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz

- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU / Studio Driver Version 522.30

- 32GB ram

Also when I try to sign into XD, I get stuck with the loading window. It keeps loading and nothing happens. If I close the window, I get the "signed out" message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I forgot to mention that I have tried everything you mentioned several times and it didn't solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the requested info, @ToniBG.  It appears you're on a Teams subscription. Could you please generate a log, upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message?

Can you launch XD on another machine, like Windows 10, to confirm if it's not an issue with the operating system? Is anybody else from the team also experiencing the same problem?

Please try the steps suggested in this article and let us know if that helps.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My coworker is using Windows home 11 as well and the latest XD version without any problems.

I have generated the log file. I sent it to you over a private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the logs, @ToniBG.  Would you mind checking if you're able to login to any other Adobe apps? Please ensure you're also logged in with the correct Adobe ID.

I will try my best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We also tried the latest Adobe XD on some other desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro (21H1) and it works without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ToniBG,

Would you mind also trying the steps suggested in this post; https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/enable-the-apps-tab-in-creative-cloud-de...?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I can see the apps tab in Creative Cloud and login works there without any problems. It could be some weird bug I guess. Today for example XD works again. I know because I can see this icon again (screenshot attached below). And also if I go under Help Tab in XD, I can see that I am logged. I am also not getting "signed out" error message anymore.

Signed in.jpg

When it is not working, this blue circle dissapears and I know immediately that XD won't work. Why it is not connecting is really a mistery. And it is quite annoying, especially if you have deadlines.

Hope this information helps.

Best regards,

Toni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you're able to login to XD. Please let us know if you need assistance again. We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

I have the same problem today. Don't know why this is happening. Can't work at all. Even if I start XD from CC, where I am obviously logged in, XD for some reason has a problem to login. I don't know how to fix this problem and it is really annoying, especially if you have deadlines and the program doesn't work properly. As I already mentioned, I don't have this problem with other Adobe programs.

Hope you can fix this bug/problem asap.

Best regards,

Toni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines