• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD app lagging on mobile

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While viewing any prototype (both cloud loaded and live view) scrolling through pages, changing pages, animations and almost everything else in the prototype is extremely slow (4fps or something).

i tried reinstalling the app on my phone but nothing is solving it. I'm working on an iPhone 13 pro. 

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Hi All,

The bug is closed now as the issue is fixed after updating to iOS 16.1.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harishka,

Has anything been done besides copy/pasting the same

generic response your boss prompts to input into complain responses on Adobe boards?

The app should either be updated or removed from the Apple Store in entirety.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this mate.. Really wt.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd..

how would it work for an update that comes out in 2 days...

but, doesn't work for the current?

the app hasn't even received an update in 6 months. Come on dude.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remember, Harishka’s job is not to solve the problem, her job is to look like she is solving the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @remaks69,

I understand how frustrating the issue is. I followed up with the team addressing this issue on a regular basis, and for certain customer, the problem was fixed as soon as they updated to iOS 16.1.

Please try upgrading, and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given the rate they are fixing things & update hte mobile app, I assume XD does not get any love because it does not earn enough $ for em, and they just accquired figama.

Now all i can say is, this is a never ending cycle, if you cant even fix a compatibility issue, how do you convenice me to pay or stay with you guys?

This is not a overhaul of the entire system, only the preview function on mobile app, it should not more than weeks to investigate and address..

Im disappointed and I'll take my business elsewhere. Hold this L XD product team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue - very frustrating and negatively impactful when trying to work! I'm sorry to say that the support I received was prety awful. After multiple days of time-wasting hoops I was made to jump through "try a different USB cable" "try a different phone" "reinstall, restart..." "it's an issue with your phone" (iPhone 13 Pro Max, really?), "it's an issue with your computer" (16" MacBook Pro, really?), basically everything you could imagine to call it 'user error', I finally got fed up and started searching, came across this thread. I updated my device to iOS 16.1, which solved it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to preview files in the live preview and could document - all of them having a laggy experience when I am interacting. Is anyone facing the same issue/is there any fix?

Details:

Mac XD Version: 54.0.12

iPhone SE (2020) running on iOS 16: 50.0 (4705)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. Before update to iOS 16 everything was stable, and works perfect. Now it is laggy by wire, and also for saved document in cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS 16 on iPhone 11
Mac OS 12.4

Mac XD 54.1.12.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here.. Lie preview is lagging on my phone (iOS16), but working perfectly on my iPad which is iOS15.

Adobe you need to fix this asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rknaiduk,

Sorry for the Inconience, could you please check the same with XD 54.1.12.

If you are still seening some lag please do share the short recoding of it. We will surely look into this issue.
Thanks,

Chaitanya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is only on iPhone Adobe XD app. Desktop app works perfect. But when you try to check you prototype on mobile it works with strong laggy( it becomes just after updated from iOS 15 to iOS 16. I try to reinstall mobile app it doesn't help 😞 and there is no update for it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Lottie animation isn't smooth as it should be,

- Auto animation from board to board isn't smoot, like low frame rate

- Everything you operate with is laggy, slow and work strange(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ilia,

Sorry for the inconvience, are you facing the issue with all file types or specific file.
Could you please share the file with me. We will look into the issue which you are facing.

Thanks & regards,

Chaitanya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With every file. I try to create a new one, and it has same problems. The issue is not in file, the problem is I belive in iOS update. File attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chaitanya? More and more users facing this issue. Please pay attention to this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem the same way.
I'm in the app store to see if there are updates on this subject every day 🙂

I am impatiently waiting for the solution.

By the way, I'm pretty sure the problem is in iOS 16. When I tried with other versions and with different phones there is no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also sure that it is iOS 16 only issue. Hope Adobe will fix it soon, because work on project is stucked( Impatiently waiting for this critical update. Only one thing is strange - not so many people are reporting this bug...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that as of IOS 16.1 Beta 4, this issue no longer exists. It feels smooth and back to normal. So, It could have been some error on Apple's part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been facing the same issue since I updated ios15 to IOS16. Adobe should have to fix this bug as soon as possible because we, as designers, are stuck in the middle of the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe! Don't Ignore it please! No answers here, no answers on app store review pages, zero reaction on e-mail with issue detailed description on xdmobilefeedback@adobe.com

Please reply to your faithful community which is facing with critical bug on your app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry for the frustration. We've already logged a bug for the issue and the team is investigating on the issue. We're having similar discussion happening here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/xd-app-lagging-on-mobile/m-p/13241928#M66816

We'll keep you posted with the update and get back to you if we need more details from you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that as of IOS 16.1 Beta 4, this issue no longer exists. It feels smooth and back to normal. So, It could have been some error on Apple's part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines