• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Xd available on Chromebook?

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to get a new laptop and chromebook looks like a good option, but I can't figure out whether Xd is available for the OS.

Appreciate any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

XD is not available as a complete product in the Android operating system. We do have a mobile and tablet application in the Google Play store that is a mobile preview app, which enables you to be able to view your document and interact with your prototypes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could be wrong but I don't think you can install Adobe XD on Chromebook. Adobe XD is supported only on Windows and Mac OS.

Adobe XD System requirements

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following the prerequisites specified on the link I provided, the user  can check if they have a device that satisfy the requirements and then the Google Play Store offers Adobe XD for Chromebooks that support Android apps.

Adobe XD - Apps on Google Play

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the list in the link, Xd is not available in the google play store. So I guess that’s the answer.

Thanks for helping to clear that up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found Adobe XD on the Google Play Store

Adobe XD - Apps on Google Play

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD is not available as a complete product in the Android operating system. We do have a mobile and tablet application in the Google Play store that is a mobile preview app, which enables you to be able to view your document and interact with your prototypes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will a full version of XD be available for Chromebook? A version of XD that I can edit and publish from a chromebook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I am not quite sure if it would be available or not. I have found out a similar uservoice request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39200830-full-app-...

I would suggest submitting your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

really appriceate if this could be made possible ...i have paid my annual susbcription and now changed to chrome book and come to know that this XD full version is not available here ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only one I could find is an application is only for macOS (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.sparklerandroid&hl=en_US%3F ). Can you please share a link to the adroid operating system one. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines