• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Xd bug with blur link when you share your work

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it seems that there is a bug or an issue with the Adobe Xd when you try to create a link / share the work. The link that Adobe Xd creates is very blur and I cannot show my work to the client. It is embarassing to have a link like that, when my design is high quality. Please resolve this asap, because, even with the previous versions of Xd it has the same bug with the blur link view.

Regards,

Ivnvu

TOPICS
Announcement , Design , Open and save docs , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble with the blury problem in the browser. May be this the reason it’s getting pixelated is because when we share we have to limit all bitmaps to being under WebGL’s max texture size. For the devices we support the common denominator is 4096x4096px. Because we export at 2x that becomes 2048px. Could you please make sure if the size of the images used in the design is not that large?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometime it depends on initial size and resolution of original image file that are loaded in Adobe xd. Try to use images with high resolution and size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you very much for your reply.
The prototype is a web site design, and uses high quality images and vectors (HD stock resources). When I work on Xd everything is ok...when I click on play to see my prototype everything is also fine, and it has the same quality. But, when I create the link for sharing, the design is very blurry. I tried all the options for sharing, and it is all the same: still blur and low quality. I'm sorry, I really like Xd, but I cannot show that prototype to my client, so I had to use another platform like InVision, where I had a high quality prototype with the same element design.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had issues with blurry prototypes. Make sure you view the prototype at 100% and full screen, and that you set a viewport that will fit in the monitors it will be viewed on.

If you have the zoom at an odd number, like 92.5% or something like that, it will cause lines to go between pixels, and they will appear blurry. There could also be other issues like browser zoom or display scaling you need to account for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you catch this glittch for other browsers? Can you share a link of prototype on web?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to NDA contract I cannot show you fully, but I can share with you a small part of it so you can see the difference. One Image is from the Xd prototype, and the blurry one from the same prototype, but the shared link.

Regards,Xd blurry problem.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must say it is not a zoom in/out problem. I designed the website and you need to scroll down and move through pages, but the entire prototype shared link is blurry. I have also tried different browsers and on different PCs.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Finally, I tried with different JPGs that I previously edited in Photoshop. and when I shared the link I had the same blurry problem. If I import plain images directly in Xd, I don't have this problem, everything looks alright. So. I must say I cannot use previously edited elements (I am referring here to e.g. Hue Saturation, Glows, Gradients, Levels applied on images etc.), and also the text becomes pixelated, not only the images. Even a simple pattern with only black dots on a white background got distorted. What I don't understand is why I see the prototype high quality inside Xd, but when I share the link everything goes blurry. Why I think this is a big problem for Xd? Because I think it´s obvious that in some web designs you need to import elements outside Xd, previously edited, because you cannot edit them the same as you do in Ps.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble with the blury problem in the browser. May be this the reason it’s getting pixelated is because when we share we have to limit all bitmaps to being under WebGL’s max texture size. For the devices we support the common denominator is 4096x4096px. Because we export at 2x that becomes 2048px. Could you please make sure if the size of the images used in the design is not that large?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My prototype had different pages, as I was making a full website for a client. We are talking about different sizes, with the same 1920px wide, and the page with most height had 6988px.

As I said in previous replies, it has no sense to have a quality design inside Xd, and when you share the work, you got blurry prototypes. If this is how Xd works, well, I just have to find another platform that, with the same design Xd offers me blurry prototypes, I can share with my clients higher quality work. Actually, I´m not using Xd for presentations anymore, as it still has the same problem. 

Regards, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried your solution with 100% view before export, and all other solutions. im working with wireframes and xd could not export this in high quality. WTF? This is basic feature i need. in my process, share wireframes with my clients to get feedback. i produce hifi wireframes but xd export ugly blury stuff looks like a studentjob. so how is a working solution for this problem? i like xd and things they develop but if basi features don't work well there is no need fpor fancy new stuff. otherwise i need to switch to figma. so now i can't share my work with my clients, that a pretty big problem for designers working i a designsoftware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcz, please upload screenshots of the blurry prototype, or send a link to it, so we can see what's going on.

When you say "export", are we talking about exported .png files with the design on a local drive, or are we talking about blury prototype?

Sometimes issues might seem similar to what others are experiencing, but the cause might be different. We need as much info as we can if we are to help you out with this.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so, i will upload some screen later.

I only export wireframes no designs perhaps look and feels from wireframes.

i export the screen on my local drive to upload to invision to get feedback. 

yes i now that you also have a feedback function but i cant switch the backgroundcolor. Wireframes look horrable on white background. also could not place bubbles on the screen.

this exports are blury, only pdf is working like it should.

if i share the wireframes with your function in xd the screens are perfect. but that's not my workprocess so i need to export high quality screen in any format png, jpg etc. but that's not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

test_png_design.pngtest_png_ios_3x.pngtest_png_ios_3x@3x.pngtest_png_web_2x@2x.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here you can see the nothing works, only pdf, but thats no case for working wih. so it realy blocks my work and i need to switch the programm, due to the fact that i can't export qulity from xd. it sucks verry hard!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry i don't know that this post is not able to show the filenames where you can see which screen is which export

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have the same problem since month. I have to switch everytime to another platform to present my layouts. Especially when I design some layouts in Photoshop or Illustrator. My size of the used layouts was 1920px wide and variable height. If the height over 4096px then it's fully blurred. Please fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Everything looks good inside Xd, but exporting to a browser results in a bad blur. Tries this in 3 browsers on the latest Windows - same problem. Tried different views - same problem. The view is set to 100% on all tabs. My mockup is 380 x 550 px, so even if export enlarges it 2x it is still well below the max sizes specified in a "correct answer" above.

How is this a correct answer?

Does Xd only work for people on Macs? 

I've started using Xd a few days ago. Out-of-the-box experience is simply unacceptable.

• Blurred export
  • When you create a component and select a state the layers in that component collapse, so you ahve to click to exapnd it EVERY SINGLE TIME
  • You have to manually switch to a Default state before previewing, or you'll get all mouse-overs visible by default! What would it take to automatically reset to a default state when users hit Run button?
  • Have to double-click precisely on an object name (text)  in a layer browser to edit the text. The name doesn't become editable if your click is off by 1 px away from a last character.

A couple of simple usability tests will show you these problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone looking for a solution to this — if you are exporting full artboards and them importaing them into a seperate artboard for design mockups etc to share, you can fix this issue by exporting the full page artboard as an SVG (not png or jpeg) and then using it in your artboard. This fixes the issue with XD distorting any images over 2048px high because it doesn't recongize the svg as a bitmap. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. just started happening. Very frustrating and Adobe doesn't seem to have the answer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines