Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Cloud Document Stuck on "Connecting..."

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When my collaborators or I try to open our XD Cloud document, it gets stuck with the "Connecting..." pop-up on top of it, indefinitely. FYI we are running Windows and one of us uses Mac. We have tried the workarounds suggested, such as but not limited to the following:

• Closing and re-opening Adobe XD
  • Shutting down various Adobe processes using Task Manager
  • Restarting the Machine
  • Clearing %temp% directory

We have tried all of the methods at a time, sometimes all methods together, sometimes one method at a time. Unfortunately, no matter what we do, the file never opens.

For now, we have exported as a local copy and re-uploaded as a separate cloud file to share with collaborators. Any workarounds or solutions you can suggest to this would be helpful.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally after hours of googling I was able to come across this solution which worked for me on Windows 10.

Prior to this fix, I tried using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool, repairing the installation, disabling firewall and the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro.... None of this fixed my inability to connect to CC Libraries from within Adobe XD.

Prior to running the cmd command, selecting "Open CC Libraries..." the CC Library Process log ("C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CreativeCloud\Creative Cloud Libraries\CC Library Process.log") contained this output which repeated a few times until it hit some retry limit:

Vulcan: <- SPKR 33.1.12: cclibraries.service.QueryRequest
WebSocketServer: client_16: Client connected: diagnostic
Vulcan: -> SPKR 33.1.12: cclibraries.service.QueryResponse
WebSocketServer: client_16: Client disconnected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines