• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD cloud file keep showing disconnection and open (ctrl + O) will open local window instead of cloud

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, currently I am facing 2 issues: 

1. My file constantly showing disconnected though my connection is active.

2. By clicking on open, it opens up my local document window and not XD cloud document. 

CS5EFD_0-1648195046213.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Hi @CS5EFD,

We are sorry to hear you're experiencing the disconnected issue. In addition to what our expert has suggested, could you please try the below steps and let us know if that helps?

• Check if your system internet proxies are set right.
  • Quit Adobe XD and Sign-out of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app (CC) completely. Log back into Adobe CC. (If you see some issues logging back in, then it's something to do with your internet proxies or your network. Try connecting to a no-proxy, no

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CS5EFD, as suggested in this conversation: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/adobe-xd-shows-as-disconnected-even-when-connect... providing more information about your system and XD version details would be more helpful for some other experts that are able to help on the issue. I'd also suggest generating log files (as suggested in that thread) using the info in the document https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html  and contact support https://helpx.adobe.com/support/xd.html with a link to this conversatioın and a link to the uploaded log files in a shared location, like Creative Cloud (again as suggested there) Meanwhile maybe some other experts see this thread and offer a solution, hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @CS5EFD,

We are sorry to hear you're experiencing the disconnected issue. In addition to what our expert has suggested, could you please try the below steps and let us know if that helps?

• Check if your system internet proxies are set right.
  • Quit Adobe XD and Sign-out of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app (CC) completely. Log back into Adobe CC. (If you see some issues logging back in, then it's something to do with your internet proxies or your network. Try connecting to a no-proxy, no-VPN network).
  • Update your Adobe XD to the latest version from Adobe CC.

If that doesn't help, then please share the logs and the OS, XD version. Does that happen with a specific file? Please share the XD file with me over a private message so that I can check at my end

Note: Please upload the logs and the XD file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines