• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD colour way too vibrant compare to the actual build

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgrade my laptop to Macbook Pro 16" 2019, and I noticed that the colour looks very differnt on my XD comparing to the actual bulild of the website. Which I checked on my old MacBook, it didn't seem to have this problem. The colours just look way too vibrant.

I use the same hex colour in Photoshop and it looks very close to the actuall build. 

I chekced my colour profile setting, it's just the factory default setting which is the same as my old laptop. I can't find out why, please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for reaching out. This could happen because Adobe XD is not color-managed yet and it should be SRGB throughout. For the best viewing experience, I'll recommend ensuring that you have the SRGB profile set for colors on your monitor.

I'd also request you to upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-management-set-color-profiles

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or if you need an

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for reaching out. This could happen because Adobe XD is not color-managed yet and it should be SRGB throughout. For the best viewing experience, I'll recommend ensuring that you have the SRGB profile set for colors on your monitor.

I'd also request you to upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-man...

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or if you need any further assistance, we'll be happy to help.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines