Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD crashed and all the pictures and logos are now blank

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I'm designing a sports video platform with many pictures for the thumbnails and logos for the teams and today XD crashed.

It's not the first time XD crashed BUT this time, when I re-open the file, my modications are there BUT NOT the images and logos!?!

So I have a design with all the thumbnails and playlists, etc. but the images and some logos, not all oddly, are blank. They are still in the file, I can see them in my layers but it's empty of visual, like a dark rectangle... (Attached img 1)

A very strange thing! When I copy/paste another design on this specific XD file, the half of the images are blank too, as if the file corrupted the design inside. When I do the same but in the other way, the destroyed design to the clean XD file, the pictures are now with the classic "mountain and moon" white rectangle (Attached img 2).

Did you have a solution to resole that? It's a week of work in the trash... F***!

Here my setup:

• Microsoft Surface 2 
  • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz
  • Windows 10 version 20H2 / 19042.804
  • Adobe XD : 36.2.32 during the crash so I moved to the 37.0.32 but this pictures and logos didn't came back

Looking forward to your help.

Kind regards,

Romain

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Data loss , Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please check if you are able to access the previous version of the document by following the steps shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col...

We'll also need the actual file and the system logs(https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html). Please add them at a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and then you can share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending the DM, please add this discussion in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh,

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately, I've reached the limit for number of private messages... Could you please send me your email or contact me directly?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Romain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines