• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD crashes and quits on creating new document

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone managed to use or found a fix for using XD in Windows 11. The minute you start a new document the application quits

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Crash on windows , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Shaz.Louise ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you have the latest version of XD that is 51 and you have the latest build installed for the display drivers as per the manufacturer's website. In case you're on the latest version and still it's crashing, please uninstall XD using the Adobe Cleaner Tool and then re-install XD and check if this solves the issue. If this doesn't work as well, please share a few more details like:

1. Is it happening every time while creating a new file?
  2. Once the application quits do you get an option to submit a crash report? If yes, please make a note of the crash in the local time-stamp and share Crash Dump and System Logs 

With these details handy, I'll escalate this further to the Engineering team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I've done everything I can think of.

My drivers are updated, I'm on version 51. I've now done the whole log
collector, cleaner tool thing and still nothing. I don't store on cloud but
have plenty storage on my laptop so it can't be that.

AdobeLogs_20220609_063657_576-win-GS.zxp

Thanks
Shaz

<Personal Info Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Shaz.Louise  I am so sorry for the delay in response. Could you please confirm if you uninstalled Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and Adobe XD and then re-installed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rishabh_Tiwari, yes uninstalled everything, reinstalled, work fixes that we've found online. I have a colleague with exactly the same problem and we've both tried everything we can and can't get our XD to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Shaz.Louise,

Thank you for sharing the log file name. Is it possible for you to share the XD file as well? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

I will try my best to escalate the issue to the team for investigation.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines