• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD crashing after XD 32 version while doing any action.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past month or so, it is really difficult using the product. It crashes a lot, like 4-5 times a day! Or some buttons stop working and then I have to close it and restart it so things will function again. Anyone else experience these issues? I currently use version 32.0.22

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. Is it crashing on a specific file or multiple files?
  2. Is it happening while performing a specific task or its crashing randomly?
  3. If it's crashing on multiple files and randomly, I'd recommend uninstalling the application using the Adobe Cleaner Tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and then re-install the application and let us know if this works or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick response, 

it happens with multiple files and very random, so I can't pinpoint a specific task I am doing.

I will try the cleaner tool and will update if it helped.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So I used the cleaner tool, installed everything again, I am still having problems with XD. It gets stuck when I do simple things like Zoom out, or try to move something, or edit text. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrea,

We are sorry to hear you're facing crash issues with XD. We would like to know the OS and XD version of your machine. Is it possible for you to generate the logs using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html, upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, or Dropbox and then share the URL wih me over a PM.

Note: Please add the url of the post over a PM for reference.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines