• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD doesn't launch properly on Mac OS Monterey

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a weird issue with XD on Mac OS Monterey (Mid 2015 MBP).

XD 'launches' on Mac but I can't actually do anything. If I open a file or create a new one, I just get a blank window for lack of a better term. The toolbar is completely unresponsive, the tabs at the top are completely unresponsive, the whole program is totally unusable.

The image below is what I see when it opens.

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 11.13.01 PM.png

I can access the menu at the top but a lot of the options are greyed out. I can't even close XD from the menu or dock, I have to Force Quit it. There's no error or any messages or crashes, it's almost like it just doesn't finish loading.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've tried an older version, I've used the Adode Cleaner to uninstall and the problem still persists. It's simply unusable.

TOPICS
Crash on mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi paulm69953622,

We are sorry for the trouble. We'd love to investigate the logs to escalate them further. Could you please generate logs and share the crash dumps with me over a private message so that I can look into your issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines