• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD erased my projects

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, last time i launched XD, i saw all my latest projects diassapearing one after the other and there are nowhere to be found on my computer. Now all i'm left with are the preview links. I need my projects! Please advise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, where did you save your dile? On the cloud, computers, external storage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! On my computers hard drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your reply. This is very strange and I don't think it's an Adobe XD error. Have you made any updates for your operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, yes i regularly update my PC, but i've never lost files on my Hard drive. The strange thing I origanally report, is that when i opened XD, all my latest projects where there, but started dissapearing right in front of my eyes and then there were nowhere to be found. Now all I'm left with, are some preview links. Any suggestions on how I could save some of my work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines