• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD file not syncing

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting intermittent, but ongoing issues with my files not synching. I am the creator/owner of the document but my colleague is working on it as a co-editor. She makes changes on her side and when I go to view the file, it says it hasn't been modified for 10 days (the last time I modified it). I know she's done work on it that day. When I access the file, it initially opens, then I get a "Connecting" dialog, then it tells me it's "syncing" forever before it eventually times out. 

This is the third time I've had syncing issues. each time it's been a different error. I know the issue is with core sync, because the last time the Adobe technical guy deleted my core sync folder. I'm just afraid to do this myself for fear of losing something.

This is impacting my whole team and, as we're working on critical COVID projects, is causing a lot of  annoyance and frustration with the stakeholders. Can someone please help or tell me what I need to do to delete my core sync folder, so it recreates itself? Much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, I'm on the latest version of XD, v36.1.32, running on Win10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I managed to delete the files in the Core Sync folder (+temp files), stopped and started all Adobe CC services, logged off, turned sync on and off, rebooted, tried logging in with a mobile HS, and none of that fixed the issue. 3.5 hrs on with Customer Service and still no access to my file 😞 Anyone have any suggestions please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Please ensure that all the collaborators are on the latest version of XD which is 36.2 and then test it again. Let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines