• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD file Stuck on Loading and the history doesn't saved the yesterday's work.

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My XD file keeps getting stuck on Loading and everytime I lose work. 

Today my work was lost from yesterday? Work from today is still there? History doesn't show any work from yesterday although the exported link for reviewers/devs still has the new changes.  Has anyone been able to recover their work in this type of situation.  Very frustrating!! This is the third time i've lost work in a month and if not reselved will deinitely be switching to a different mock-up/protoype tool.

Exported link shows update Apr 20

Screenshot 2021-04-21 at 16.16.53.png

XD file only shows today and last week

Screenshot 2021-04-21 at 16.17.02.png

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Data loss , Open and save docs , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We apologize for the frustration. We would request you to please share the XD version and the OS you're using. Is it possible for you to open the file on another machine and see if you are able to see the previously saved work? Are you logged in with the correct account? Have you tried opening the file from here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines