Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Xd Freezing issues on macOS 42.1

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every single morning when I log on and start working, XD freezes on me. Each morning I need to log on, start working, wait for it to freeze, then have to restart my entire pc as force quitting and reopening does nothing. 

Upon a force quit, XD refuses to reopen. It's been going on for the past 2 weeks. 

PC details: MacOS Big Sur v11.5

XD version 42.1.22

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files? Could you please collect system logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and also, please share spin dump file by following the steps shared here:

• Launch Activity Monitor
  • Select Adobe XD process (might show as “Not Responding”)
  • Click on the gear in the upper left of the Activity Monitor
  • Select “Spindump”
  • This will generate a text file

Please add both the file to a shared location and share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi defaultx2w3y941g7gw,

Hope you're doing well.

We would like to follow up on your reported issue. Are you able to resolve the issue with XD 43 version? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines