• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD freezing since auto save

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone having trouble with XD freezing since they implemented the auto save to the cloud feature? I'm up to date and my XD is constantly freezing with the auto save. I now try to save local right away but I'm still having issues. 

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble with XD freezing. We would like to investigate the issue further, could you please generate Adobe logs and Crash dumps and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM? We'd also like to know if it happens with all the files or with a specific file. Is it possible for you to share the file with me as well so that we can check at our end? Please share the XD and the OS version of your machine.

We will try our best to help.

Note: Please add the URL of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too, since last updates, about 1 month or more. I was waiting if Adobe fixes that, but in vain. WTF Adobe keep publishing updates with bugs - this is so annoying! Maybe it's time to move to Figma or Sketch!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem. It's been intermitant since the last update, but now every time I modify a component - say adding a rollover and changing text color, it autosaves and freezes every single time, making it completely useless. What's wosre is that I'm in the process of transitioning a client with a top 30 app store app to XD (from Sketch) and now this happens. Not making a good case for Adobe. This in addition to scrollbars appearing in the web review pannel (on PC only) any time I use scrollable area. Really starting to lose patience with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've narrowed it down a bit for my specific case. It freezes whenever I change the color of text using a saved preset. If I use the eye dropper instead, it's fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your findings. Would you mind sharing the version of XD and OS so that we can test this on our end? Also does this happen on every files or a specific file? We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines