• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD is hanging again and again: unable to UPDATE values in XD's properties panel

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm new to XD. and working on UI/UX from the last couple of weeks. Adobe XD is greate tool to design layout, but i'm facing and irritating from this kind of bug/issue that when you ae working on some object and should have to update some of its properties like width/height value, putting manual values of corners etc then sometimes you can put manual value to its respective property but mostely XD is hanged, you can't change or put manual value to properties, your mouse cursor selects the old value but can't blink to update new value to the property. Then I must have to restart XD to get rid this kind of IRRETATING and BAD behavour to change the values manually in properties panel. Kindly, help me out, why this is doing?

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Design , How to , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We apologize for the frustration. Would you mind sharing the OS and XD the version of your machine? Please try signing out of XD and Creative Cloud, restart the machine, and then sign back in.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines