• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD is randomly changing master components into a child component

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD was working fine for me before the most recent updates for 2021 ( after the Adobe MAX conference). I'm experiencing an issue where I go to work on XD files created in an older version. Components which used to be the master, have now randomly changed into a child component. When I click on the small pencil icon inside the component states menu, it duplicates this child component and makes a new duplicate as the master off the canvas.  It is costing me time because I have to redo edits into the duplicate master component and is very troublesome. Not only this bug but on top of other issues I am experiencing since the update ( Freezing on zoom, text input and file loads ). Wondering if I should revert back to a version that was working correctly...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also getting this same behavior when trying to work with nested components. It is immediately forced as a child component! Clicking the pencil icon creates a duplicate component outside the canvas. I am not sure what the heck is going on here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines