Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

XD keeps saving every 10-15 secs. But it comes in middle of my work.

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cloud document in XD keeps saving every 10-15 secs. Which is supposed to be a good thing right? But while it does that it doesn't allow me to work for few secs. This happening every few secs is a night mare. 
Please fix this. Make me want to quit XD. 

TOPICS
Open and save docs, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akhilesh,

Sorry for the inconvience caused while working on XD, Could you please share the details which are listed below,

1. In which version of XD your facing the issue.?

2.In which system Win/Mac?

3.Is it consistent?

4. Is it happening with all the files or specific file?

5. What kind of 'saving' you're seeing (screenshot can help or video if possible) ?

6.Can you please share us the logs from the system you're facing issue, it will help us identify exact issue and fix can be provided at the earliest. You can use this link to collect logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

and share to us via one drive or Creative Cloud link.

Will try to relove it ASAP.

Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines